- Are you thinking you need to rely on the assigned government right-of-way agent to plan your relocation?
- Did you know hiring a qualified relocation consultant of your own was an eligible relocation benefit to you under the Federal Uniform Relocation Act (URA)?
- Is your business(s)properly documented to qualify for relocation benefits?
- Do you know the mistakes others have made when relocating under the URA?
- Do you understand the eminent domain process and your local public regulations?
- Do you know the appeal process to pursue if/when your relocation claim is denied?
Most right-of-way agents are good competent people who are professionals at what they do. Most are NOT out to cheat anyone, but they have a job to do and the fact is they might not be looking at it from your point of view. Wouldn’t you like to have an expert in YOUR corner?
That’s right. In the right circumstances, most or all of Martyn Daniel’s fees are refundable to you under your relocation benefits. Check it out.
If not, Martyn Daniel can help get your ducks in a row so there’s no question about it.
After 21 years in this business, Martyn Daniel has seen it all. Give him a call – he tells some amazing stories.
Again, after 21 years, I have the knowledge and experience you need. I have resolved a LOT of situations which others thought were impossible.
Call us for a free 15-minute consultation. I can answer your questions!